All meetings begin with Coffee at 10am; Presenters at 10:30am
Meetings are held in the Community Center - 239 11th St
(Unless otherwise **noted)
Community Center Calendar of Programs
Seniors and Addiction
How COVID-19 Affects the Mental Health of Seniors
Drug Watch.com Information for Seniors
Free Resources/Services for Seniors dealing with the Mesothelioma Cancer
Brain Health Network “Keeping Your Brain in Mind”
- Why is Mesothelioma Prominent in Seniors?
- Public Outreach Department for the Mesothelioma Center (Asbestos.com) is an advocacy group that works to spread awareness of asbestos-related diseases and help those currently suffering from them.
- Here are some things we offer seniors that set us apart from other advocacy sites:
- A monthly online support group where we discuss a variety of topics pertaining to seniors and their caregivers.
- An on-staff doctor and nurse available to answer any medical-related questions that seniors may have.
- 24-hour live chat support.
- Patient Advocates that work 1-on-1 with seniors to help them find local doctors, treatment centers and support groups.
- Please take a look at some of the great information we have at //asbestos.com/mesothelioma/